You are here
When you book a Cirkör course you will also become a member of the Cirkör association. If you have any questions regarding your membership please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. When you attend a course at Cirkör you are expected to follow our safety rules and regulations. This is to ensure that everyone will be safe and enjoy their training.
- NOTE! No peanuts are allowed in the Cirkör House due to allergies.
- For your safety remember that an educator always have to be present when training.
- The circus hall should be restored and left as it was before the course started. Please return all objects, mats and equipment to its right place.
- Please leave jewelry at home or in your bag so you will not harm other participants or wear on the equipment.
- Parents are welcome to participate on first and last course dates.
When you train
- To get the most out of your training use flexible and snug clothing that is easy to move around in.
- Water bottle.
- Hair tie for long hair.
Accessibility at The Cirkör House
There are two parking spaces, in close proximity to the entrance, designated for people with reduced mobility. There are a few, mostly low, thresholds in the house. All doors are at least 80 cm in width. There is an elevator to the upper level. However, not all offices are aesy to reach with a wheelchair. There is a large bathroom in to which a wheelchair fits, however it is not standarized for a person i a wheelchair. The Cirkör House is not adapted to the visually impaired.
Directions - Cirkörhuset, Alby
Rotemannavägen 22, Alby, Botkyrka
Map - The Cirkör House
Directions - Vasa Real, Stockholm
Entrance: Hälsingegatan 4A
Map - Vasa Real