Cirkör Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors are people who possess expertise in a wide range of areas that are important for the development and leadership at Cirkus Cirkör. The board members have experience, knowledge and networks in politics, journalism, circus, artistic creations and development, musical production, law, finances and international culture life.
They are also people who are passionate about contemporary circus and the role of the culture in society. The board members serve with without compensation.
The Board of Directors are appointed yearly i connection with the annual meeting of Cirkör non-profit association.
- Inger Ashing (Chairwoman of the Board)
- Magnus Aspegren, CEO
- Mats Björkman, Lawyer
- Keith Fransson, Senior Advisor
- Annika Levin, Culture Consultant
- Mellika Melouani Melani, Director
- Maria Rankka, CEO
- Nina Rawal, Head of Life Science
- Olle Strandberg, Director
- Gunilla Thorgren, Journalist and author