The aim of Cirkör’s artistic development projects is to continue to strengthen the art form of contemporary circus. We want to achieve this by creating a platform for creative processes, research and development, in addition to facilitating exchanges between different practitioners. We want to build long-term relationships and strong networks between established and new companies within the sphere of contemporary circus.
In residence Spring/Summer 2020
- January 7-14: Face First (facefirstcompany.com)
- January 18-19: Hamish Tjoeng (hamishtjoeng.com)
- February 10–23: Svalbard (svalbardcompany.com)
- March 12–18: Orit Nevo
- March 26–28: Mireia Pinol
- April 9–22: Tommy Molitor, work in progress "Bboy Invalido 2.0 no filter"
- April 23–25: Mireia Pinol
- April 27 – May 10: Nelli Kujansivu & Aaron Hakala (www.nellikujansivu.com, www.lukasandaaron.com)
- May 12–31: David Eriksson, piece "Vain" (vimeo.com/baldwithballs)
- June 1–5: Recover Laboratory
- June 11–20: Mireia Pinol