You are here
Activities in Cirkör LAB
The aim of Cirkör’s artistic development projects is to continue to strengthen the art form of contemporary circus. We want to achieve this by creating a platform for creative processes, research and development, in addition to facilitating exchanges between different practitioners. We want to build long-term relationships and strong networks between established and new companies within the sphere of contemporary circus.
In residencey this fall / winter:
- Stanna Company - Stina & Hanna, October 3-16, 2016.
- Zero Gravity Company "Iiris", October 24-30, 2016.
- Aiden Walsh "Seraph Id" October 30 - November 13, 2016.
- Grete Gross, November 14 - December 4, 2016.
- Foot in Face, December 12-18, 2016.
Cirkör LAB is supported by Nordic Culture Point.